Complaint Review: Eric's Glass & Mirror of Dallas

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: es101 — Dallas Texas United States of America
Eric's Glass & Mirror of Dallas
3621 Frankford Road #1132 Internet United States of America

Eric's Glass & Mirror of Dallas Your Glass Man of Dallas Do not fall for Eric's Glass and Mirror Scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: This Man is a rip off and ra

*Author of original report: No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY!

*Author of original report: No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jin is Lying

This guy will file a BANKRUPTCY after he rips you off. Eric Platek
filed a chapter 7 BANKRUPTCY (Case #: 11-40834) on March 18, 2011. There are a
lot of victims who fall for this scam method. Eric is a professional scam
artist. This is not a company. Eric is the sole representative of this company.
DO NOT WORK WITH HIM!! BEWARE!! He will rip you off. He guaranteed to install
our new store front by 11/14/09. He even wrote it on the invoice. I still keep
our store front until today. He did not perform any service or deliver any
products. Eric did absolutely zero work. However, he charged me $2000 and
refused to refund. I am still fighting with him to get my money back. He now
states that I paid him a deposit and I signed the contract. There was no
deposit and I never signed anything except a credit card receipt. If Eric did a
right thing, why did he file a bankruptcy right after my lawyer contacted him? No
legitimate business files a chapter 7 bankruptcy for $2,000. [continued below]....
.....  Once again, he is not a professional and this
is not a company. He DOES NOT even have an office. Check his address at google
map. It's his apartment address. In addition, his business has multiple names,
phone numbers, and different addresses. If you work with Eric, he will rip you
off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erics-Glass-Mirror-of-Dallas/internet/Erics-Glass-Mirror-of-Dallas-Your-Glass-Man-of-Dallas-Do-not-fall-for-Erics-Glass-and-714409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric's Glass & Mirror of Dallas

This Man is a rip off and ra

AUTHOR: AC - (United States of America)

This so call man is a racist.

Your Glass Man of Dallas arrived at our home and gave us an estimate.  After hiring him and giving him 50% down.  After a few days later he gave my wife and me a call back and gave a different price, per his written estimate, we agreed to hire him at one price, so we said ok. The shower glass was installed on 10/17/2012.  After he installed it and we gave him a check for the so call completed work total of ($1,600), we inspected it what we saw my wife and I were amazed as to how sloppy the work was or how unprofessional the work that was performed was.  After we talked to him he refused to correct any issue we found.  1st thing was the measurements were way off, and when my wife and I brought this to his attention, he became very hostile.  After we talked and he agreed to come back out and take some new measurements to repair any issue we found, but instead he stole the shower door claiming he would take it and he would fix all issues.  At this point, we wrote him a check for ($800.00)We called him again and he stated he was not making any correction.  My wife called him and words where exchanged and he called my wife a n****r in the process repeatedly.  Please not do any business with this man, he will give you a sob story about he is a disable veteran and he works his own hours.  His business is in his apartment which is illegal and against the apartments policy.   Per his estimate we should have had 5 brackets and he only installed 3.  He is the worst I have ever seen.  Beware is not legit!!!! Dont trust him dont call him. Report him to this site to get him out of business.  He needs to be arrested and charged with theft.  If you need more information e-mail me and let me know.

He will rip you off!!! report him!!!

No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY!

AUTHOR: es101 - (United States of America)

If Eric is so right, why did he file a bankruptcy? He had an option to fight me at the court. You do not need to file bankruptcy to change the status from sole proprietorship to LLC. He just proves himself that he is a con man. He ripped off a lot of people by filing a bankruptcy. He You can verify all of his BS by searching at Google. Call US Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas (972-509-1240) and verify the case #11-40834. Eric Mark Platek DOES NOT have an office. Check out Eric's Glass & Mirror and Your Glass Man of Dallas at Google. In addition, his business has multiple names, 5+ phone numbers, and different addresses. Please also check Yahoo Local reviews and "glassmanscam.blogspot.com".

No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY!

AUTHOR: es101 - (United States of America)

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jin is Lying

AUTHOR: erics glass - (United States of America)

Well this guy Jin is aliar  because he

has all his stuff about me wrong. As for my new business name I switch to a LLC

because my accountant suggested it to me because I would get better tax breaks

and other things that would benefit me.

As for stealing Jin's money, he gave a deposit and cancelled on me then

called the credit card company to get his money back, but once the credit card

company saw the contract Jin was denied his refund because of the

contract.

As for the bankruptcy thing, my sales took a hit from the recession and that is why I had to do that to stay in business and that is nothing unusual.

As for the contract if you would like to see it, go to  www.flickr.com/photos/6485

2100@N02/?saved=1

This will prove that Jin is upset because he didn't get his deposit back after ordering and then cancelling the order.