Complaint Review: Erie Insurance Group

• Submitted: Sat, September 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Altoona Pennsylvania
Erie Insurance Group
100 Erie Ins Pl Erie, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Erie Insurance Company - Erie Insurance Group Gave me a low quote for auto insurance and charged me a hundreds more Erie Pennsylvania

I received a low quote of $1074 a year for car insurance with acknowledgement on the quote that my wife had an accident and was at fault a year ago. After we switched over to receive this better rate, a month later I received a bill for $749. They raised my rates over this accident even though it was included on our quote. What they did to me falls under the definition of fraud.

Spcjdavis25
Altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erie-Insurance-Group/Erie-Pennsylvania-16530/Erie-Insurance-Company-Erie-Insurance-Group-Gave-me-a-low-quote-for-auto-insurance-and-c-376436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erie Insurance Group