Complaint Review: Erika Ferrufino

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Massapequa Park New York
Erika Ferrufino
11 Farm Lane Levittown, NY 11756 , Select State/Province USA

Erika Ferrufino, her real name could be Vilma Ferrufino from my research Very unprofessional. Got upset when I pointed to some things that they did not clean. When I asked her about some money missing on several occasions she got very defensive Levittown New York

I had a cleaning service for almost a year. Erika and her 2 employees have come to our house every two weeks.

She always got very defensive if I pointed out for some things that were not cleaned to our liking. She would get very upset. She always said that everybody liked her service and nobody ever complained. To me it is not realistic that nobody ever expressed that they were not fully satisfied. So I wanted to speak to her to discuss what could be imporved. She got really upset and defensive. She walked out because we asked her to use a stainless steel cleaner on our stainless steel products in the bathroom. She started screaming and saying bad words in Spanish that we understood since we have a minor knowledge in Spanish.

There are more professional cleaning services out there.

The professionalism and character and dealing with customers is 3 out of 10 for this person. I would not recommend her to anyone as it seems like she is never wrong and thinks that she never misses any corner in the house....

Please feel free to reach me at (((REDACTED))) if any questions or if you'd like to discuss further. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erika-Ferrufino/Select-StateProvince/Erika-Ferrufino-her-real-name-could-be-Vilma-Ferrufino-from-my-research-Very-unprofessio-1111422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erika Ferrufino