Complaint Review: ErmergeCard

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:Ft Lauderdale Florida
ErmergeCard
PO Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Ermerge Card ripoff, closed out my account after taking over from Fleet Atlanta Georgia

Out of the blue, I received a letter dated 05/31/2005 that my Fleet Bank card was purchased by FNBO Emerge. the letter said because I was delinquent with the last twelve months, they decided to close out my account immediately.

They arbitrarily closed out my account which I have had for almost over 10 years with FNANB previous to Fleet. If they to check my credit history, they would realize that I have absolutely no delinquent accounts and for them to just close out my account without knowing anything about me is a reason they should be out of business.

My co-worker also had a card transferred to them and he never received a letter and was trying to make his payment today on their website. when he called them, he found out that they also closed out his account and wouldn't tell him the reason or his new account number so that he could make a payment which was due in 3 days. And talk about rude, he was just about fed up with talking with them and gave up.

This is definitely a company that should not be in business and I will most certainly be a part of any class action suit and help out any Attorneys General who wish to pursue charges against them.

Marc
Ft Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ErmergeCard/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Ermerge-Card-ripoff-closed-out-my-account-after-taking-over-from-Fleet-Atlanta-Georgia-146137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ErmergeCard