Susan

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Mimi — Fort Myers Florida
Erminia Di Nizo
8901 Cranes Nest Ct. Fort Myers, Florida USA

Erminia Di Nizo sold me a vaneer floor instead of a wood floor like I requested, when I confronted him of what type of he put down he became beligerent and started to scream at me. Fort Myers Florida

Allen Wright sold me a vaneer floor for 3 bedrooms instead of a wood floor.  I called and asked him if my floors where wood and he became beligerent and started to yell saying why am I asking him that.

I've used him before so I trusted him.  The floor are starting to chip in a few places, especially the guest bedroom floor and when I told him he suggested that maybe when my guest slept in that room who knows what they did.

It took many phone calls to have it repaired and he always made excuses.  He made an appointment and stood me up.

Finally when after 7 or 8 months he sent his guys to repair  it and charged me $200.00.  I paid $6,000 for what I thought were wood floors.

I have pictures of the damage before repair and also the Master Bedroom where I thought was glue it's peeling.  His worker's used a pen stain that looks it's been burned.  Now I notice that it's peeling in different spots.

He needs to reiburse me all my money since I can see that these floors that I paid an excessive amount won't last me another year.

He told me my floors are one of the hardest floors they make and when I reminded him of that, he denied and said he never said.

I will never use or recommend like I've in the past and I want my money back so I can get a reliable flooring company to re-intall the proper floors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erminia-Di-Nizo/Fort-Myers-Florida-33908/Erminia-Di-Nizo-sold-me-a-vaneer-floor-instead-of-a-wood-floor-like-I-requested-when-I-c-1071676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erminia Di Nizo