worn

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Cortney — Baltimore Maryland
Ernest Freedman

Ernest Freedman AIIMCO, AIMCO Job Scam, Job Scam Alert, AIIMCO, AIMCO, ERNEST FREEDMAN, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Aimco

I received an email from Ernest Freedman, email address info@aiimco.com which has turned out to be an employment scam. Posting so no one else will be affected considering the seriousness with unemployment rates right now. Just a heads up. The company is really AIMCO a real estate business and AIMCO which is a power tools company. He states that he's the CEO of the company. Here's the actual email. Please be cautious when sending your personal information.

Ernest Freedman <info@aiimco.com> 1:43 PM (22 hours ago)to me

I got your resume and it has been reviewed by Human Resources. I am happy to inform you that after close consideration with your resume, you have been accepted and given provision appointment.

About US: AIMCO manufactures and markets the most comprehensive selection of industrial power tools used for assembly operations available in the industry. Our unwavering commitment to providing effective assembly solutions, coupled with our outstanding customer service, has helped us achieve award-winning leadership status in the industry since 1970.

About The Job:I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding. This position Starts as a flexible part time position to a full time office position after 3 months, your activities amongst other things will include; Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling program's, flights and keeping
me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.

Starts with a Basic wage of $500 Weekly, I'm sure you'll understand i tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as i am presently Out of Town on a business trip, i will be back in three Weeks. We will set up a formal interview as soon as i am back in the states to sign the necessary documents (W2, 1099). I have been checking my files and I'll need you to run some errands for me Next week, i will get you more information on that.

I will also have some funds sent to you to carry out the assignments as well as your weekly salary. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially...I would like you to respond back to this email if you are ready to start then i will correspond back to you with the next steps and tasks.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ernest-Freedman/internet/Ernest-Freedman-AIIMCO-AIMCO-Job-Scam-Job-Scam-Alert-AIIMCO-AIMCO-ERNEST-FREEDMAN-In-1039956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ernest Freedman

Aimco

AUTHOR: Aimco SSC Support - ()

Hello, we thank you for bringing this to our attention. Aimco manages many apartment communities across the nation and are committed to providing excellent customer service. We are unaware of any postings on other web sites for our company as we have www.aimco.com for prospective employees to apply on directly. We attempted to access info@aiimco.com but received an error report that this web site is no longer active. We apologize for any inconvenience and would appreciate if you could provide contact information so we may reach out to you personally. Thanks again for your comments, please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience so that I may assist you with your concerns at 800-999-8600 or email us at sscsupport@aimco.com. Have a wonderful week! Marsha

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC