Complaint Review: Ernest Ryan Investigators, inc

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: markg85 — Hudson New York United States of America
Ernest Ryan Investigators, inc
1649 Columbia Turnpike East Schodack, New York Internet United States of America

Ernest Ryan Investigators, inc Terrible Service, Slow Service, Shady Employees Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ernest Ryan Investigators, LLC

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Competitive threat

I'm an attorney in Hudson, NY.  I recently hired Ernest Ryan Investigators to do some surveillance and statements.  It took me well over two months to get a report on a two day job.  The 'owner' (and probably only employee) Tom never responded to my phone messages or emails.  I did some research and found out that he is just an ex local cop from somewhere in Columbia County. Don't use these guys, the service is awful, the reports are not detailed and they either are too busy to get back to you (i doubt it) or  just don't have their sh!t together enough to get back to you. I know a lot of attorneys out there are always looking for someone cheap to get the job done in a crunch or get results in a tight spot.  This is NOT the outfit to use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ernest-Ryan-Investigators-inc/internet/Ernest-Ryan-Investigators-inc-Terrible-Service-Slow-Service-Shady-Employees-Internet-614622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ernest Ryan Investigators, inc

Ernest Ryan Investigators, LLC

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

On June 14, 2012, I retained Mr. Thomas Rudolph for investigative work.  I mailed a money order to his company in the amount of $1,500.00.  I was required to use a money order as well as purchase a police report for $200.00, against the person being investigated.

Although Mr. Rudolph mentioned the investigative term "surveilance", in his few telephone conversations to me, he was not able to produce any results.

After I hired an attorney on September 24, 2012, I was informed that the long sheet of names that Mr. Rudolph sold to me for $200.00, was not a police report.  My attorney terminated my agreement with Mr. Rudolph on September 25, 2012 and asked for a full refund.

Mr. Rudolph writes in his rebuttal against the dissatisfied Hudson, NY attorney that if any of his customers are dissatisfied with his service, he will refund them.  So far, I have not received my refund.  Like the Hudson, NY attorney, I do not recommend Ernest Ryan Investigators,LLC.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Competitive threat

AUTHOR: Ernest Ryan - (United States of America)

My name is Thomas Rudolph and I own and operate Ernest Ryan Investigators, LLC.  I was surprised to view the comments made by an alleged attorney in Hudson NY. I work for several attorneys in Hudson. All of which are very satisfied with services rendered. I did recently stop working for an Investigative Agency which was located very close to Hudson. As I told you when I resigned, I will not take any of your customers. Please don't feel threatened. I can say with confidence, that everyone of my customers are and have been satisfied. If there were ever an issue, it would be brought directly to my attention and the party would not be charged. Yes, we are a small company. and yes, I do most of the work. That is why we are so effective. I would direct this to a attorney in Hudson; but I know this is not the author. To the owners of the local fraud investigation company, I am a professional. That is why I did not divulge your info. Don't feel threatened. There is enough pie for the whole family! Thank You and stay safe.

Thomas Rudolph