Complaint Review: Eros Boutique Boston, MA

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Eros Boutique Boston, MA
581A Tremont St. Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Eros Boutique DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ONLINE FROM EROS BOUTIQUE!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT!! Boston Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Goods never arrived

*UPDATE Employee: Eros Boutique Shipping Terms and Conditions

I ordered an item from these idiots on 2/21/08. The money was taken out of my account on the 25th. I have made mulitple phone calls and sent e-mails that are never responed to. I don't know how these people get away with this. Does anyone have any way to get in touch with these people other than the contact info on the website? Is there any way to get our money back?

Matt f.
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eros-Boutique-Boston-MA/Boston-Massachusetts-02118/Eros-Boutique-DO-NOT-BUY-ANYTHING-ONLINE-FROM-EROS-BOUTIQUE-YOU-WILL-NEVER-SEE-IT-Bost-317570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eros Boutique Boston, MA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Goods never arrived

AUTHOR: James - (Australia)

I made an online purchase from erosboutique.com and 8 weeks later nothing has arrived. Absolutely no response from multiple emails. Tried calling many times - no answer. I now believe that my goods will never arrive and I have waisted $180. I will never buy from this store again.

Eros Boutique Shipping Terms and Conditions

AUTHOR: Eros Boutique - (U.S.A.)

I am a manager at Eros Boutique and have been for 3 years and was appalled to find that there are 5 reports filed against Eros Boutique on this website. On our website we have listed our Shipping Terms and Conditions which state:

"Shipping and Order processing time
Order Processing Time includes time to process and pack your order. UNLIKE MOST COMPANIES EROS BOUTIQUE PROCESSES, PACKS & SHIPS 7 DAYS A WEEK to ensure your package gets to you as quickly as it can. Orders are processed, packaged & shipped from 10am to 10pm EST Monday -Sunday If the merchandise is in stock, your order should leave our warehouse in 1 day & get to you within 3 to 4 days . If the merchandise is on back order it may take additional time (Custom Latex Colors will take a additional 7 to 10 days to ship). Shipping Time is selected by you when you select the shipping method contact us at sales@erosboutique.com to check for availability. We strive at Eros Boutique.com to process, pack & deliver your order as quickly as possible, our Warehouse staff prides itself on its continuous efforts to ensure your products get to you swiftly. For your convince we email you a tracking number to your email address once the order ships. (your email address is never rented or sold)"

Whenever we have a backordered item we e-mail the customer and let them know when their item is expected to ship. If a customer is dissatisfied with the wait time for a product we will immediately refund them. We do not have the authority to hold a persons funds without their consent. A credit card company will charge us a $25.00 fee for a chargeback and will up our percentage rate for all credit card transactions thereafter - it does not make any business sense to decline a refund to a customer if they request it.