Complaint Review: Eros Boutique

• Submitted: Sat, May 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 23, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
Eros Boutique
581A Tremont St Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Eros Boutique Stole my money: Charged my credit card and NO PRODUCT received Boston Massachusetts

Order placed on 01/25/2007. Credit card was charged immediately for $263.00, but never received the product. No response to my emails inquiring about my order, and their voicemail is always full. Money stolen, end of story. How is this allowed? They are scam artists!! Someone help us!!! I see many more reports with the same exact scenario!!!

Angry customer
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eros-Boutique/Boston-Massachusetts-02118/Eros-Boutique-Stole-my-money-Charged-my-credit-card-and-NO-PRODUCT-received-Boston-Massac-454775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eros Boutique