- Report: #977656
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Errol Gluck
Errol Gluck420 Lexington Avenue #1712 New York, New York United States of America
Errol Gluck Gluck Solutions, Gluck Hypnosis Hypnosis, life coaching, mediation, stress management, weight loss New York, New York
*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttle to "hypnosis-schipnosis"
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Comment #2
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Don't Listen to Those Reports
*Consumer Comment: hypnosis-schipnosis
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. He told me he could get me a job doing voiceover work for a big budget movie that was in production. It make absolutely no sense, because I have a massive speech problem.
2. He told me he could get one of his clients in the clothing business to buy my tee shirt designs.
3. He told me his client ran the Strand Bookstore and could get me a job there.
4. He insisted that I buy "prescription strength" nutritional supplements from him at high prices.
5. He tried to get me to take prescription drugs. When I told him "only an MD can prescribe drugs" he answered "my father's an MD, I can get them through him."
6. He told me he had a doctorate in theology, giving him clergy privilges. I said "what if someone admits to sexually abusing kids?" He replied "then I'll just kill them myself."
7. He told me he had a gun trader's license and was starting an arms dealing business in South Africa, and wanted to send me there as an employee. I told him "you've got to be crazy, people get killed there" and he answered "it'll be okay, I have a guy that was a Navy SEAL, he'll go with you." I still wasn't convinced, and I said "you're a hypnotist, why not make even more money hypnotizing the soldiers into not being afraid of the enemy?" His reply to that was "listen, you have your hobbies, and I have mine."
At this point I discontinued our "therapy." I'd kept going to his sessions for a year because I wanted those jobs he promised. But the $250 price per session would've been too much. I'd love to recover the money, and fortunately, I paid with a credit card so there's a record of the payments.
I contacted the NY State Office of Misconduct Enforcement, but since he's not licensed, there's nothing they can do. However, there were complaints about him for similar reasons in the last decade, and the information will be made available to official investigations.
I contacted the NY State Attorney General's Office of Consumer Fraud and have not heard back. If you've been cheated or lied to by Dr. Errol Gluck, contact this office and file a complaint.
Dr. Gluck may or may not have a PhD from an accredited university, but he's not licensed to practice anything, be it psychology, psychoanalysis, life coaching, hypnosis, etc. He eats while working with his clients (not very professional), talks to them about his personal life, and tried to get me to date his receptionist. Since he's not licensed, I'm not even sure how much of what goes on there is actually privileged.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Errol-Gluck/New-York-New-York-10170/Errol-Gluck-Gluck-Solutions-Gluck-Hypnosis-Hypnosis-life-coaching-mediation-stress-man-977656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.