Complaint Review: Escalation Health

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: gordon — Sacramento California
Escalation Health
Aurora, Colorado Aurora, Colorado USA

Escalation Health Purchased a sample 14 day trial for $5.95 shipping, CC got charged $91 for a 30 day supply not ordered Aurora Colorado

I saw an advertisement for a product called Rasberry Ketone endorsed by celebrity chef, Rachel Ray in a magazine. I was supposed to aid in weight loss. The add stated I could get a 14 day trial sample for shipping only fee of $5.95. One time. 17 days later I glanced at my charge card bill and notice I was charged $91 for something I did not purchase, and had never heard about the company before.

I received a package a couple of days later and proceeded to call the company's # on the original bottle and asked if they had sent me some more. They said i was on an automatic renewal every 30 days for anew supply. First of all, I never ever would give my CC out and agree to an automatic charge every 30 days ever!!! I thin asked for a supervisor and got someone on the phone that said if I sent them back the unopened package, they would give me my $$ back. I received a retrun authorization # and took the package back to the post office.

The post office told me that I would not have to repackage the product as it was never opened. They suggested to save $ I reuse the same package and write the Return Authorization # all over the package, which I did. Now the tracking # in the system says it never left the city I live in!!!

The postal service has lost it, or it was returned to the place it came from and they refuse to acknowledge it has been returned.

Do Not do business with companies such as THIS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escalation-Health/Aurora-Colorado/Escalation-Health-Purchased-a-sample-14-day-trial-for-595-shipping-CC-got-charged-91-1058374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escalation Health