Complaint Review: Escalation Health

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Clio Michigan United States of America
Escalation Health
Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Escalation Health Free Trial was not free. Additional Charges not stated in internet advertisement Wilmington, Delaware

I agreed to pay shipping charges for this "free trial" of Excelatrim and Totalcleanse 360, as advertised on the internet.  The total cost of the "free trial"  was in fact $162.34.  When I saw the charge on my card I called the company and was told that I did not read the complete contract and I could keep the product. I have no intention of keeping it, as it does not work.  It is synthetic, not pure raspberry ketones, as implied.   The contract was not stated when I ordered the product.  It is located on the shipping order, which I did not read until after I spoke to the rude customer service representative.  The advertisement was deceptive.  Do Not Purchase this product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escalation-Health/Wilmington-Delaware-/Escalation-Health-Free-Trial-was-not-free-Additional-Charges-not-stated-in-internet-adve-1002431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escalation Health