Complaint Review: Escalation Health

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Waxahachie Texas United States of America
Escalation Health
1220 N Market Street Sute 806 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Escalation Health Revitaslim Rip off, Deceptive Trial Period, Buried Terms and Conditions, Multiple seemingly independant products tied to the same company Wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Revita Slim

Beware of products being sold from places like "Cleansify Today" or RevitaSlim.  When you sign up for the "Trial" period it is made to look like there is no obligation.  Then, buried in the Terms and Conditions, it is explained that this "Trial" is going to cost you $80 per month.  There is no notification of billing and you are not told, in a way that is easy to see, what you are getting into.

Good luck getting a refund from these people because if you don't look at your credit card statements on a regular basis you are in for a surprise.

For RevitaSlim, the contact given on the website is for a city in Aurora Colorado.  I'm not sure if RevitaSlim is a company but the owner is "Escalation Health" out of Delaware.   "Cleansify Today" has the same address as "Escalation Health"  They are also associated with "Quarter Press" out of San Francisco, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escalation-Health/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Escalation-Health-Revitaslim-Rip-off-Deceptive-Trial-Period-Buried-Terms-and-Conditions-868070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escalation Health

Revita Slim

AUTHOR: Janie - (United States of America)

I don't don't know what really went wrong with the marketing of this product.  There was nothing wrong with the claims of this product that I was given.

I am a white 65 year old woman with a high school education.  When I made my first order I asked questions.  Yes I talked with a real live person.  I did not place my order on line.  The person I talked with knew what the cost was going to be and when to expect the charge and the product.  Also was told the claims of this product.

The product worked for me and I am very disappointed that some of the ones that took it upon themselves to order this product and didn't take the time to check it all out, i.e.;  delivery time, return time, etc.  Were they expecting it to stop being shipped to them with out them making that request within a certain period of time?  Now those of us, I don't think I'm the only one, that were seeing true results and satisfaction from this product have been left 'holding the bag' for those that wanted something for nothing.

I did not change my eating habits; I had already been eating healthy, just could not get those last pounds off.  About 2 months after I started using Revita Slim I also had an appointment with my doctor.  She was please in my weight loss and I had very very good results on my blood work.

Does anyone know who, where, and when this product will be marketed in the future?

weak