Complaint Review: Escalation Health

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: rblack — Sturgis Michigan United States of America
Escalation Health
22100 E. 26th Ave, #100, Aurora, Colorado 80019 Internet United States of America

Escalation Health Excelatrim Free trial wasn't a free trial but ended up costing $162.95 before I discovered what they were doing. Internet

i ordered this product thinking it was a free trial that I would send back if I didn't like it.  No where did I get information that I was going to be charged for it nor did I know they were going to automatically be sending me more bottles.  I am out $162.95 including the shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escalation-Health/internet/Escalation-Health-Excelatrim-Free-trial-wasnt-a-free-trial-but-ended-up-costing-16295-b-996129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escalation Health