Complaint Review: Escalation Health

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: MADMAN — Akron Ohio United States of America
Escalation Health

Escalation Health seen on facebook using Dr. Oz Escalation Health seen on facebook using Dr. Oz , Internet

Thin Sport seen on Facebook using Dr. Oz in their add claiming free 30 day sample just pay $5.95 shipping. I received the product and my bank account was charged the $5.95 + $0.18 visa GB. I did not understand the visa charge but did not worry because it was small change. then 2 weeks later they tried to charge me $89.41 without my permission my bank said they kept trying to push the charge 4 times in one day. Luckily my bank stop the charges once I notified them that it was a fraudulent charge. My bank explained to me that they have see this type of scam many time before then advised me to change my account number. I was also tolled the visa charge of $0.18 GB was because this was international transaction out of Great Britain. BEWARE OF FALSE CLAIMS USING Dr. Oz and facebook adds - scam/shams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escalation-Health/internet/Escalation-Health-seen-on-facebook-using-Dr-Oz-Escalation-Health-seen-on-facebook-using-D-1028264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escalation Health