Complaint Review: Escents Direct

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By:franklin New Jersey
Escents Direct
747 N. Church Road Suite A-2 Elmhurst, Illinois U.S.A.

Escents Direct .com GOT THE BILL, NOT THE ITEMS!!! COMPANY ISNT ANSWERING!!! Elmhurst Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Escents Direct: Great products and better then expected shipping time.

I ordered $80 worth of cologne from www.escentsdirect.com and my credit card was billed for it within a few days (3 or so) in which I paid off right away. It has been a MONTH already and I still have NOT recieved the items that I ordered! I attempted to get in touch with the company through the e-mail address that is provided on their website but no answer after repeated attempts. They do not provide a phone number though, so I do not know how else to get in touch with them. This is a very shady thing to do and I wouldnt recommend for anyone to purchase ANYTHING from these people.

Tz123
franklin, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escents-Direct/Elmhurst-Illinois-60126/Escents-Direct-com-GOT-THE-BILL-NOT-THE-ITEMS-COMPANY-ISNT-ANSWERING-Elmhurst-Illi-350695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escents Direct

Escents Direct: Great products and better then expected shipping time.

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States of America)

Ordered fragrance items from Escents. They are advertised as Rendition colognes. I was caught by surprise when I received the products only 3 days after I placed my order. They offered free shipping, so I expected the worst, but the company shipped Priority mail to my home. I ordered 4 scents, 2 for me and 2 for my wife. We have been blown away by the quality of the scent and the length of time the scent has stayed on our skin. I will be ordering from Escentsdirect.com again when I need to or when another new, trendy scent I am wanting comes out.  I will never pay retail again!

Ordered fragrance items from Escents. They are marketed as Rendition colognes. I was caught by surprise when I received the products only 3 days after I placed my order. They offered free shipping, so I expected the worst, but they shipped Priority mail to my home. I ordered 4 scents, 2 for me and 2 for my wife.  We have been blown away by the quality of the scent and the length of time the scent has stayed on our skin. I will be ordering from Escentdirect.com again when I need to or when another new, trendy scent I am wanting comes out. Never will pay retail again!