Complaint Review: Eschelon Merchant Services

• Updated: Sat, May 24, 2014

• Reported By: Blockhead FItness — Chicago Illinois
Eschelon Merchant Services

Eschelon Merchant Services SCAM!!!!!! Georgia Illinois

This is Sean Block from Blockhead Fitness. I'm continuing on my prior rip off alert after being with Eschelon Merchant Services since December 2013. This company had told me all these savings if I swithed. As it turns this comapny is costing me about 20% more than Chase Paymenttech. This 20% comes from having somewhat the same rates as my old serivce but a lot more hidden fees and now I have a swipe card machine that costs me $47 a month. This machine is now rendered useless because I can do eveything online with a card swiper that conects to my computer. I'm now stuck in a 3 year contract with this machine. I should of had all this in writing before I signed the contract. My advice, do your homework before signing any credit card contracts. They're like any business out there, trying to make as much money as possible and lying through their teeth with a smile as they do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eschelon-Merchant-Services//Eschelon-Merchant-ServicesnbspSCAM-Georgia-Illinois-1137266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eschelon Merchant Services