Complaint Review: Eschelon Merchant Services

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Operation Fraud — Los Angeles California United States of America
Eschelon Merchant Services
8125 N 23rd Ave Suite 200 Phoneix, Arizona United States of America

Eschelon Merchant Services EschelonMS.com Misleading, SCAM, Flagged by Visa, Earned Visa credits, Direct interchange provider. Phoneix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Great company, and better rates

Eschelon Merchant Services and its telesales team called me and used high pressure sales tactics and lied through there teeth to get my business. They made statements and tried to make me think that they obtained my information from Visa international. They said my business was "Flagged by Visa" as low risk and qualified to save me 40% to 70% off my total bill. They claimed to be the interchange recipient that all banks pay into.

I am well educated cause my brother is in the credit card processing business and has our account. I have had several people price my account and they just walk away since i am price at cost. If this company calls you, hang up like they did to me when i asked too many questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eschelon-Merchant-Services/Phoneix-Arizona-85021/Eschelon-Merchant-Services-EschelonMScom-Misleading-SCAM-Flagged-by-Visa-Earned-Visa-c-944273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eschelon Merchant Services

Great company, and better rates

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

I was contacted by Eschelon merchant services and told they would probably be able to save me lots of money. I was very skeptical at first but allowed them to come out and show me there rates. They are very informed on what they do and to this date I have saved each and every month. I hope you give them a chance before reading this "brother is giving him rates at "cost". Don't make me laugh, no one gets " at cost". This company has been nothing but great! Thanks Eschelon !