Complaint Review: Escort Addison Ray

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: MadHobbyist — California United States of America
Escort Addison Ray

Escort Addison Ray Addison Ray aka Miko Carrera aka KT SO Escort, IGN Babe KT SO Addicon Ray escort, Miko Carrera reviews, KT SO, IGN Babe KT SO, Addison Ray escort review, Addison Ray Provider, Addison Ray is Miko Carrera, www.addisonray.com, mikocarrera@ymail.com, escort Miko Ca, Internet

I am a Los Angeles hobbyist who was in need of some company on Friday the 17th. I read a discussion on a local hobby board (TER) about Addison Ray a young provider who had over a dozen perfect 10 reviews. There was a debate over her identity. Is Addison Ray also Miko Carrera aka KT SO? I checked her website and advertizement on Cityvibe. I took a chance on her. SHE IS A RIPOFF!!!

She advertized herself as a world renowned exotic asian model. Age: 24 years old, Height: 5'6", Weight: 114 lbs, Measurements: 34D-24-34. Price of admission was $1200 for an hour. Several hobbyists questioned the legitimacy of her reviews as most were written by unknowns who only reviewed her. As of today she has 19 reviews all 10/10 perfect scores. 6 of her reviews written by hobbyists who never posted on the LA board and who only posted that one review of her. We all suspected that she wrote them herself but I had to see for myself.

Upon meeting Addison Ray I discovered that she was indeed the import model she claimed to be. While she was a beautiful Asian woman she was not as toned and tight any more as she was years ago when she was a model. She was in no better shape than the $250 an hour Korean agency providers so well known and loved in Los Angeles. $1200 wasted. Service was mediocre and her attitude was not impressive. Fake kindness, calling me sweety, honey, love, fake passion, clock watcher. We finished in 30 minutes and spent the rest of my time talking. I asked her about her perfect reviews.

At first she said her clients were exclusive to her and they did not review others out of loyalty. Huge load of crap. I told her that I read th reviews and they sounded like the same person wrote them. She denied it and got pissed off at me. She got dressed and left 40 minutes into the session. I was too surprised by her reaction and did not have the presence of mind to stop her. I tried calling her a few times after the session to no avail. I spent $1200 to get 40 minutes of mediocre session with a ripoff provider. Addison Ray is a scammer and should be delisted from TER for posting all those fake reviews. At least 6 of her 19 reviews are fake. I have warned my fellow hobbyists via PM and will be posting this warning everywhere.

Please stay away from this ROB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escort-Addison-Ray/internet/Escort-Addison-Ray-Addison-Ray-aka-Miko-Carrera-aka-KT-SO-Escort-IGN-Babe-KT-SO-Addicon-R-931852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escort Addison Ray