Complaint Review: Escortcaller.org

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jason — San Diego California
Escortcaller.org
Internet USA

Escortcaller.org Tim White This person contacted me claiming my number has been listed as contacting prostitutes. They offered gold, silver, and bronze packages from $187, $367, $497 to removed number from their servers. I have never contacted anyone for solicitation. San Diego Internet

They contacted me claiming my number is on a list of numbers who have contacted prostitutes. then offer gold, silver, and bronze packages at $187,$367,$497 to remove my number from their servers. He has sent me text messages and a link to escortcallers.org. Goes by the name Tim White. this happened in San Diego, california. He wants direct payment  via western union and will not speak with anyone on the phone Or  reveal if it is just a one man company or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Escortcallerorg/internet/Escortcallerorg-Tim-White-This-person-contacted-me-claiming-my-number-has-been-listed-a-1162279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Escortcaller.org