Complaint Review: Eshagun.com

• Reported By: Samrat — Miami Florida United States of America
Eshagun.com
1140 CENTER DR, SUITE D Internet United States of America

Eshagun.com ,eshagun.com online shopping scam , Internet

I made a purchase of 2 giftcards worth $104 through www.eshagun.com. I thought the site looked legitimate so i did not think of any kind of scam. After i made the purchase, i realized that they did not have any phone in their 'contact us' section, although they had email address.

After 2-3 days, my bank was charged with the amount i purchased. It has already been more than 2 weeks since i made the purchase but the giftcard has not been delivered. I have emailed them several times and the only time they replied to me was to verify my billing address so that they could charge my debit card. That was when my bank account got charged. After they verified my billing address, they removed the order history from my account in their website, so when i login now to www.eshagun.com, my account does not show any purchase made.

I have sent them more than 7-8 email asking them about the status of my order and they have not replied to a single one. I found the phone number to which the site was registered to through my bank account when they charged me for the gift card. The number is 714-768-7761, but it goes straightly to the voicemail everytime. It belongs to a person named "Abin Malhotra".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eshaguncom/internet/Eshaguncom-eshaguncom-online-shopping-scam-Internet-977005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eshagun.com