Complaint Review: Espanola

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:Espanola New Mexico
Espanola
espanola.com Espanola, New Mexico U.S.A.

Espanola ripoff Espanola New Mexico

About 2 years ago, I signed up with internet service from this company. After about a year I decided to sign up for wireless access. This is when the problem started, I paid him 500 dollars up front, so he "Joe" could order the wireless package, 1 month passed I contacted him, he said that the place were he usually orders the package from was out of stock so we needed to wait a little longer 2 weeks.

Another month passed I talked to him again, same thing. Another month passed he said that I was out of range from his signal, so he was going to try to strengthen that signal, if he couldn't then he would refund the money, Another month, no answer at his door.

Calls were ignored. Another month, he was still working on the signal strength. Another month, never answered phone calls or his door. I finally gave up. One thing that's kept me from sewing him, is the fact that I never turned off my internet service, and this was because I couldn't contact him at the end, but since I had paid him so much I didn't pay my bill. But I didn't use his service, which sucks, because I lost out on all that money.

This guys a real loser and shouldn't be trusted. I'd advise not subscribing with espanola.com for internet service. I hope this gets posted because people need to know what type of company they're dealing with.

James
Espanola, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espanola/Espanola-New-Mexico-87532/Espanola-ripoff-Espanola-New-Mexico-116714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espanola