Complaint Review: Espcially Yours Wigs

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: K. — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Espcially Yours Wigs
400 Manley Street West Bridgewater, Massachusetts United States of America

Espcially Yours Wigs Paula Young They also go by Especially Yours http://www.EspeciallyYou. I guess Paula does not want anyone to know who she is trading as. But now you know. Paula Young comes in on the back end and takes the mo West Bridgewater, Massachusetts

This company is bogus. They also go by Especially Yours at http://www.EspeciallyYou.com.  I guess Paula does not want anyone to know who she is trading as.  But now you know.  Paula Young comes in on the back end and takes the money from your account.  Beware church ladies!  They have over 100 complaints with the BBB. Do not under any circumstances purchase anything from this company.  Do not be fooled by their celebrity endorsements either.  I ordered an item and printed a receipt also paid $35 for rush delivery.  The company told me they had no record of my ordering the product but they took and unauthorized amount of money from my checking account. they also had a nerve to send a receipt without the total cost of the item.  They stole my money!  Thank goodness I screen grabbed the transaction. I had to call all sorts of law enforcement on them.  It sounds like the Especially Yours brand around MA is one in the same because the sales people were rude and they hung up on me when I was simply trying to find out why they took money that they were not authorized to take.  Beware!! They are scam artists and do not give your credit card information to them. Do not buy anything from this company.  Still working on getting my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espcially-Yours-Wigs/West-Bridgewater-Massachusetts-/Espcially-Yours-Wigs-Paula-Young-They-also-go-by-Especially-Yours-httpwwwEspeciallyYou-1017515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espcially Yours Wigs