Complaint Review: Especially Yours Wigs

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: barb — los angeles California United States of America
Especially Yours Wigs
P.O. Box 105 South Easton, Massachusetts 02375 so. easton, Massachusetts United States of America

Especially Yours Wigs Especially Yours RIP OFF COMPANY!! AND RUDE TOO! so. easton, Massachusetts

I brought a wig from "Especially Yours" wig company.  When it came, it was not at all the color that was promised.  The cost was a sales price of $24.99. To return it, it would cost me $7.99 for shipping OR--- If I wanted to get a refund, it would cost me $19.99 restocking fee!! That means I would get less than a $5 refund (from my $24.99 purchase!!!) What a rip-off!!

And to make matters worse, the people who handles the phones are extremely RUDE! They don't listen and then you have to repeat yourself over and over again! They say their products are for black women, "could" that be why they give such poor customer service and rip us off with their absorbent fees????

I will never do business with them again!! Plus I will tell all my family and friends!
B. Wager

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Especially-Yours-Wigs/so-easton-Massachusetts-02375/Especially-Yours-Wigs-Especially-Yours-RIP-OFF-COMPANY-AND-RUDE-TOO-so-easton-Massach-1007587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Especially Yours Wigs