rank

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Niecey — Pennsylvania United States of America
Espree Mastercard

Espree Mastercard Ripped me off Internet

On 12/18/2012 I went to the Mac machine at the Meadows Casino. I was told to try and use it as a cash advance. When I did due to the fact the credit card didn't have my name on it just said Espree mastercard they wouldn't give me my money. Now I am out of $207.95. The Casino told me to contact Digitronics which I did at 8008453065. They wouldn't help me even though they didn't give me my money back to my account.  The Casino kept saying I had to file a dispute form.  So when I called Espree they are telling me it taked at least 45-60 bus day ( i might add) before I get my money back... This is crazy the casino never gave me my money they wouldn't even let me talk to a manager.  They just kept saying they would retrutn to my credit card we are well over a week and now they won't give me my money nor will espree.. Is there anyother way to get my money back from Espree.. I know one thing once I get paid from there I will never ever go back there and I suggest no one does either.. They are a RIP off it doesnt take the bank 45-60 days to have money returned to us why does it take them?  I am mad as h**l and I want my money back ASAP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espree-Mastercard/internet/Espree-Mastercard-Ripped-me-off-Internet-987049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espree Mastercard