Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 25, 2004

• Reported By:Missouri City Texas
Espresso Italia Marketing Inc.
2240 Woolbright Road, Suite 415 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing Ripoff, Deceiving, Dishonest, arrassing Boynton Beach Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Get on to the press!!!

Espresso Italia Marketing Inc. is very hard to get a hold of once they receive your money. They have told many lies to cover up their incompetence. No one at the corporate level knows what anyone else is doing.

They have on several occasions said our shippment was coming. However, 30 days later when we did not receive our shipment we called to cancel and ask for a full refund. This was in July 2004 as of this date oct. 23,204 we still have not received our refund or the product. They said we would have to take them to court.

We have filed with the BBB in florida and now we have hired an Attorney. Unfortunately the way thier ufoc is written you must settle in a Miami court. Which means incurring more debt do to this unworthy company

Lenore
Missouri City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-Inc/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-Ripoff-Deceiving-Dishonest-arrassing-Boynton-Beach-Florida-114256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Get on to the press!!!

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Dear Lenore,

My name is Michael Curran, I am the "founder" of this page and I have been in contact with other people that have been in similar circunstances. I propose that you go to the press as I did and you can go to me homepage and use any type of information that you like. Check it out, its www.espressoitalia.org

Wait a little more and I can give you some inside information so that you can have more evidence against Espresso Italia in court. They continue to violate the franchise rule.

Espresso Italia will not respond, they have shown that with everyone else.

In fact, do not accept the franchise. Your clients can go to their sister company Miami espresso to get their coffee and leave you hanging. Espresso Italia is soon going to bust. There is too much lies around it. I have documented evidence for what I say.

Another thing, for justice sake, DO NOT ACCEPT A SETTLEMENT OUTSIDE COURT. If you do, Espresso Italia is not obliged to state in selling the franchise that they had a court case against them. People will never know the truth and we all have a moral obligation to let others know the truth and not to be fooled in the same way we have.

More and more people have to know what is happening. I too am going totake them to court. I have the same problem as regards funds but I am getting there. Soon too I will be taking them to court.

Thanks for having the courage for speaking out.

Michael Curran