Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, September 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2004

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Espresso Italia Marketing
1301 N. Congress Ave., Suite 410 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing Ripoff I am tied to the company because they sell me the coffee Boynton Beach Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Now you want to respond... TOO LATE!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Phantom distributor

*UPDATE Employee: we need is MORE people to report their bad experiences with Espresso Italia

I am in agreement with the other two people that have exposed their deception with Espresso Italia.

I am one of those tied to the company for the coffee. The franchise is not as sucessful as they sustain. I have 10 machines but two have let me down. I did recieve my parts but I had to wait a month! I lost my clients.

The atention at the start from the company was really motivating but now it is very cold. I am in agreement with Mark. They only wanted my money.

I hardly hear from them now. I know of two other people in my area that have had the same problems.

The big problem for me is that I have not earned what they projected at the beginning.

I certainly would not recommend this franchise. It's not all that it is made out to be.

Paul
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2004 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-Ripoff-I-am-tied-to-the-company-because-they-sell-me-the-coffee-109299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Now you want to respond... TOO LATE!!!

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Patrick Albright,

I had been in contact with Espresso Italia a number of times and you never responded and all of a sudden you want to put things right?????

Too late! I sold my Espresso Italia Franchise for 3500. I couldn't get any more.

Espresso Italia is a disaster. Once I paid, Espresso Italia practically abandoned me.

What makes me really suspicious is that you have only wanted to put things right with me and not with the others that are on this page. Anyway, your way too late for that. My friend is now buying your coffee on e-bay, as some of my clients have done before. There is no abligation for my ex-clients to buy Espresso Italia coffee as you have another distrubitor here in Miami called Miami Espresso. Espresso Italia messed things up for me.

Espresso Italia is a real joke and what's more, a fraud.

What would you have offered me anyway? Reply to that so that others know what they can do. I was in contact with the other people on this page and they don't understand why Espresso Italia has not replied to their justified complaints.

Time will tell what Espresso Italia's black intentions are.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Phantom distributor

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

Our copany has no such person by the name Paul as a customer in the state of Florida. If you want a response please use your real name.

we need is MORE people to report their bad experiences with Espresso Italia

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

PAUL - THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPORT!

What we need is MORE people to report their bad experiences with Espresso Italia. Tell everyone you know about this site.

The way I see it, there is nothing to worry about if your business is not making any money anyway.

I was robbed of $20,000 and I'm furious! I can't imagine anyone being happy about that!

Even if you are successful, it will be years before you can have profit! We cannot afford the machine re-order prices! They are absurd!

Has your local health department forced you to spend money modifying your machines to make them pass safety codes? If not, they will be. These machines leak inside the unit and are a MAJOR safety issue!

Distributors, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ESPRESSO!!!!