Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:wellington Florida
Espresso Italia Marketing
3340 Woolbrightroad Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing Shadd Vickery And Patrick Albright ripoff I bought into Espresso Italia back in Febuary 2004 they did not fulfill their contract with me Boynton Beach Florida

Espresso Italia Marketing Inc. has lead us to believe they were a company that was behind their distributor's, wrong not only did they not give us what we paid for like equipment, lead's, and capseles, the company has just taken hard working innocent people money with all broken contract's, they have gone out of business and not taken care of the ones who invested in their company. The company owes me hundred's of cases of coffee plus several machine's that I will never see, and know I am forced to pay for coffee I have already paid for due to their rip-off!

Rhonda
wellington, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-Shadd-Vickery-And-Patrick-Albright-ripoff-I-bought-into-Espresso-137832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing