Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Jaimacia New York
Espresso Italia Marketing
2240 Wool Bright Road, Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing ripoff Boynton Beach Florida

Iam from New York City and I was rip off. I purchased the package of 23 machines and none of teh machine function right. Every two days the machine were defective. I spoke to few other distributors in New york and they clearly mentioned this was a big scam. I reported this to Espresso Italia and after 6 months correspondence we came to an agreement of exhange 2 to 1 XL machine. I send back the machines . Six months have passed I have no news from them. I loss my money and the machine too. After reading all the cases wether is worth to pursue a legal Arbritation case.

V
Jaimacia, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-ripoff-Boynton-Beach-Florida-140439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing