Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:birmingham Alabama
Espresso Italia Marketing
2240 Woolbright Road Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing ripoff I have been up all night reading this and want to vomit Boynton Beach Florida

I signed up with EI last summer and had the same experiences as everyone else here. I finally figured I must be in a lousy market and have been sitting on my machines hoping to relocate.

The distributors I went to 'training' with all seem to be having similar problems. Then I woke up this morning and found this website in my email. I have read every posting and have felt the urge to vomit now for several hours. I will be contacting the distributors I know from email and hope we can all get in on whatever remedy is being sought by other distributors, as well as complaining to the other sites (FTC, etc) suggested by others here.

I'm just sitting here trying to think of something i could possibly add. But all i can feel is a knot in my stomach. These people actually made me feel like I was the reason things weren't going well. I stopped hearing from them after the first hurricane hit last summer, not that they had been any great help prior to that. Their locators were useless. They lied to me and my partners (my parents) in more ways than I care to try to recall. Best of luck to everyone that has been taken in recovering as much as we can.

birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-ripoff-I-have-been-up-all-night-reading-this-and-want-to-vomit-B-136568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing