Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2005

• Reported By:Red Oak Texas
Espresso Italia Marketing
2240 Woolbright Road Suite 415 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing ripoff, Lies, Non-responsive and more lies Boynton Beach Florida

This is a mistake that I wish I could undo. I could not get these people off the phone until they got my money. Then I was unable to get them on the phone.

My product was not shipped to me when I was told it would ship. I was given some excuse about customs. When I did finally receive my product it was not right.

Words can not express how outraged I have been in dealing with these people. I was talked into getting a promotional vending machine instead of an adittional machine. The vending machine was and is a joke and after being told that if I didn't like it I could switch it out for an espresso machine. After hours of trying to get someone on the phone and endless hours of no cooperation I still have a useless vending machine made of plastic.

I was told that they were the only company to buy the machines and coffe from and since have found that to be a lie as well. I could go on but the story only gets worse. These people should not be allowed to continue ripping people off. BEWARE!

Anthony
Red Oak, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-ripoff-Lies-Non-responsive-and-more-lies-Boynton-Beach-Florida-130661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing