Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, January 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2005

• Reported By:Terrell Texas
Espresso Italia Marketing
2240 Woolbright Road, Suite 415, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing ripoff, liars, thieves, cheaters, con men Boynton Beach, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Espresso Italia, taking your money is easy for them

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Location, location, location

I wish I had known about this website when I signed up September 7, 2004. I would have saved my money. I signed up a few days after the hurricane. Peter Presland assured me the hurricane (there had only been one at that time) had not affected Espresso Italia at all. I believed him, I am now in debt approximately $30,000.

I sent a letter of dissatisfaction to Richard Sciacchetano regarding Espresso Italia's business practices. I told him he was a liar. The training was "Mickey Mouse".

Richard was to set the locations for me. I was then given Jon Baldasarri. He said I was "lucky to have him" because he had prior restaurant experience and coffee distributorship experience. I later found out that Jon was frustrated with Espresso Italia's customer service. He was spending all of his time trying to fix the problems with customer service. Supposedly he was promoted.

Next I was handed to Frank Roti. Frank gave me 5-6 location appointments (I am supposed to get 30). They were all boggus. I have since learned Frank is no longer with the company. I'm back to Richard. I have received no location appointments since December.

To date, I have received approximately 1/3 of my initial order and no valid location appointments.

It is apparent that Espresso Italia's intent is to get people to sign up, piddle around until the time has lapsed for distributors to get their money back, and take the money and run! Richard told me several times that Espresso Italia is signing up new distributors every day. What a scam!!!

I hope this website proves beneficial to any prospective distributors. I am also interested in filing a lawsuit. Count me in!!

Janice
Terrell, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 03:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-ripoff-liars-thieves-cheaters-con-men-Boynton-Beach-Florida-128184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Duane And Greg - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear you have been taken like the rest of us. We all need to fight Espresso Italia. You are welcome to join us in our endeavors. Please go to www.espressoitalia.org and leave information there to be forwarded. You are not the only victim, and I am sure there are more! Letters, faxes e-mails, and phone calls don't bother these guys. They could care less about you, once they get your money.

These are hard truths, but they have to be said. It is just to bad enough people don't know about the rip-off report site, it could really enlighten them.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Location, location, location

AUTHOR: Debra - (U.S.A.)

I have recieved 1 ok location from their locators. The place is purchaing 2 cases of coffee per month. At this rate I will recoupe my money in 23 years!

Oh wait, that is not true, cause I have not figured in all the gas I spent running around on boggus locations, the milk and sruyp and itmes to demo. Make that 25 Years to get my return on the "turn key" Espresso Italia business.