Complaint Review: Espresso Italia Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:frisco Colorado
Espresso Italia Marketing
2240 Woolbright Rd, #415, Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing took my money for 50 machines and ran Boynton Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: machine sitting in my home and they don't answer

I signed a contract on March 6th, 2005 after checking with the Atty Gen'l of Florida and the Better Business Bureau. They both reported a clean record. I didn't know about this web site or would not have signed on as a distributor. 50% of my non Social Security savings are gone. Is there any law suit I could join?

Tom
frisco, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-Marketing/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-took-my-money-for-50-machines-and-ran-Boynton-Beach-Florida-136597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

machine sitting in my home and they don't answer

AUTHOR: Rakesh - (U.S.A.)

I am having same problem. I have machine sitting in my home and they don't answer. Does any one know what we can do with this company. I think they will file for bankrapcy. Any help!!!!!