Sheets

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:san jose California
Espresso Italia
3340 Woolbright Road Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia, Ken Kux rips off distributors Ripoff Boynton Beach Florida

After getting ripped off by Espresso Italia over 20000 dollars, I filed many complaints against them. I talked to other distributors to get update on any lawsuit action. I guess it's futile, and I'm getting discouraged at the thought that these guys are getting away from their crimes. I talked to some distributors to see if they're willing to buy back machines, including espresso italia and another company named "palm beach specialty coffee". Well, a guy called me today and he claimed his name is Ken Kux. He asked how many machines I have, and when I told him, he said that he's getting the machine from the manufacturer for really cheap price, $150 for an EZ cup 300. He's willing to pay me for that so he'd get his machines faster.

Also, for coffee, it'd be 5 dollar a case. From what I have, I'd getting 1875 dollars back from 22500 dollars investment. I talked to other distributors and they think his guy is a fake. He gives me a 1-800-725-6167 and he's located in Florida. Maybe i'm naive, but this guy is not human for he's trying to take advantage of the dired circumstance that we're in. The guy didn't even asked me if my machines are new, if they work, if they've been opened, etc.... And also, he wouldn't pay until he gets the machines delivered. I mean, did we get our coffee machines before we paid? I don't think so. Some of you have paid and months and months later before you got your machines, some not at all.

I'm warning everyone about this guy.

B.c
san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Ken-Kux-rips-off-distributors-Ripoff-Boynton-Beach-Florida-140444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia