Complaint Review: Espresso Italia

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2005

• Reported By:Kirksville Missouri
Espresso Italia
2240 Woolbright Road, Suite 415 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia Marketing paid $36,000, ordered 24 espresso machines and related inventory, company won't return calls or ship merchandise Boynton Beach Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: EI UFOC- You may have immediate recourse

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Welcome Linda

I spent $36,000 on 24 machines and 24,000 servings of coffee and related items on November 16. The ship date was Dec. 6th. It's Jan. 17 and I still haven't rec'd inventory. I make 10 phone calls to their one return phone call. They make empty promises. I called other members of my "one day training class" to find they are in the same boat. One man from Washington spent $66,000 on August and has rec'd 5 machines to date. All those who are or have been ripped off by this company need to join together to get our money back and put them out of business.

Linda
Kirksville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2005 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-Marketing-paid-36000-ordered-24-espresso-machines-and-related-inventory-127754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

EI UFOC- You may have immediate recourse

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

When I worked there, EI had 45 days to deliver all equipment and if not, they were in violation of there UFOC. I don't know EI's current UFOC narrative content however, have someone sending me one. Will review and advise...

It is my strong opinion they are in fact committing crimes in how they market there distributorships...

ALSO... If anyone has purchased an Espresso Express distributorship they need to pay attention to the ripoffreport as EI was first Expresso Express!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Welcome Linda

AUTHOR: Michael - (Mexico)

Thank you for being in contact with me personally. I am very greatful.

As far as I know and I have the information somewhere, Espresso Italia has been forbidden by the Washington Government to sell the franchise there by the very fact that Espresso Italia is a fraud.

Please tell your friend to investigate.

Welcome to the club and I will continue to inform you about our meetings about the court case.

Michael Curran,