Complaint Review: Espresso Italia

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:HUNTINGTON BEACH California
Espresso Italia
2240 Woolbright Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia ripoff Boynton Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Comobar 2000 Inc

*Author of original report: I don't have much choice...

*Author of original report: I don't have much choice...

*UPDATE Employee: Comobar 2000 is part of the fraud

You can order machines and product from Comobar. I talked to John Lorenzo there. He says they are NOT part of Espresso Italia--is this true?? I don't know. Their phone # is on every box of capsules.

Mae
HUNTINGTON BEACH, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-ripoff-Boynton-Beach-Florida-138143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia

Comobar 2000 Inc

AUTHOR: Comobar - (U.S.A.)

Our team at Comobar 2000 would like to thank all of our customers for our ongoing successful partnerships. In light of some previously negative comments, the team at Comobar would like to address a misunderstanding and reinforce our commitment to quality customer service.

Comobar 2000 is a manufacturer of cappuccino/espresso machines and an importer of Espresso Italia coffee capsules as well as other fine Italian coffees. Comobar has been in existence for over a quarter of a century selling and assisting its customers through out the western hemisphere.

Comobar 2000 inc. distributes through a larger variety of wholesale distributors, national chain accounts and retail outlets. We stand behind our products and are always searching to improve our business while addressing our customer concerns and problems. Comobar adheres to fair business practices, understanding that we are not responsible for companies that falsely attempt to align themselves as a Comobar subsidiary, namely Espresso Italia Marketing.

Comobar 2000 encourages that any questions or concerns that might arise in association with our company be brought to our attention. We are here to help our customers and ensure that they receive the quality customer service and have the peace of mind they deserve.

John Lorenzo and the Comobar 2000 team

I don't have much choice...

AUTHOR: M'liss - (U.S.A.)

Hi Michael,

I would avoid Comobar but they have 8 of my machines that were in for repairs. They have supposedly been repaired. I was working with William from EI (I wonder what happened to him) and he was going to fix my machines for under $20 each AND pay for shipping them back to me. Now John tells me that he is not responsible for the "deal" William made and it will be closer to $500 to get my machines back. I have no more machines if any more break down. Maybe I should just hang it up but I do have 10 accounts that are doing well--not nearly what they projected but OK. Any suggestions?

I don't have much choice...

AUTHOR: M'liss - (U.S.A.)

Hi Michael,

AUTHOR: Michael - (Mexico)

I recieved a fax that was forwarded to Espresso Italia from Comobar 2000. It was a false certificate of origin. They have not responded to me yet but Comobar 2000 will respond soon. I have other people that are not at all happy with these machines and products.