• Report: #120400

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 16, 2004

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Espresso Italia
2240 Woolbright Road Suite 415 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia ripoff only interested in getting your initial investment money Boynton Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Thank you for saving my money and good luck with your efforts for justice.

*Consumer Comment: Stand together or Divided we will fall

*Consumer Suggestion: Hundreds of people unsatisfied with Espresso Italia

Well, well, Well, everything that I was suspecting has just been confirmed. Espresso Italia is only interested in getting your initial investment money.

I have not gotten a straight answer out of them. They do not return phone calls, I have never felt this wrong about a decision.

I was told there was not a distributor in Alaska. I signed up, gave them my money. When I called to talk to Richard(manager)that this was not working for this market, he said we have another distributor in Alaska. When I questioned him who that was, he said oh, wait maybe there isn't, I will have to get back to you on that. He Never got back to me, matter of fact I have ask several times, no one knows. How can they not know.

I do not have a single person that is happy with these machine.

I was told this machine made latta's, yes, with 3 capsules.

One location is using 2-3 capsules and customers are still complaining about the stregth of the coffee. They are using up the box and having me take the machine back. They were very polite and felt very bad. They even purchased an extra frothing machine to sit next to EI machine to try and make this work.

The locators are nothing more than tele-marketers. They do no research as they try to lead you to beleive. They call until somone says yes I will let someone come out.

I was told that they had done a research analysis in my area and were very excited to sign up a distributor. There was no research, simply Espresso Italia wanting my hard earned money.

I have been in contact with 3 people who attened their so called training with Jim. They all feel they same way I do, they would like to send the machines back and pretend they never heard of this comany.

I was starting to quesiton my ability, but I have to tell you all... I HAVE SUCCESSULY RAN 3 SMALL BUSINESS. I know what it takes, it takes being honest with people and that is not what this company is about

Debra
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Espresso-Italia-ripoff-only-interested-in-getting-your-initial-investment-money-Boynton-Be-120400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia

Thank you for saving my money and good luck with your efforts for justice.

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

Thanks to all of you.

My husband and I were considering Espresso Italia as a new business opportunity. We are successful owners of two businesses and thought the value proposition of Espresso Italia was good.

I was a bit concerned about not being able to test the product before heading to Miami and now I understand why.

I am canceling my upcoming trip to Miami today.

Thank you for saving my money and good luck with your efforts for justice.

Stand together or Divided we will fall

AUTHOR: Duane - (U.S.A.)

Debra , like the rest of us you have fallen prey to Espresso Italia.
We are from Chicago, recently relocating here to Arizona on the words of Keith a salesperson and Richard our locating manager.
Espresso Italia and their staff are swindlers. My brother and I have sent them numerous letters, faxes, emails all to no avail. You will not get an answer from them. I have been waiting three weeks now for an o-ring for one of our machines.
They are hiding and will continue to hide till we ALL take them to court. We as a group need to get together and fight them to get our dignity and self esteem back. Not to mention our investments into this so called company.
I urge all Espresso Italia personnel that have gotten taken to join together and lets work as a team and get our money back and more.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Hundreds of people unsatisfied with Espresso Italia

AUTHOR: Michael - (Mexico)

Thank you for your mail Debra and for writting this report. Please tell the other victims to file their report soon.

I will get in contact with you later today so that you can see the strategies that we are following to have justice. There are a number of people that are not enlisted here but have the same experience.

A former senior employee (Richard) of Espresso Italia has confirmed that there are over 100s of people that have had the same experience as us. He is going to help us in the court case with a lot of interesting/astounding inside information.

I will be in contact soon,

Michael