Complaint Review: Espresso Italia

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 08, 2005

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Espresso Italia
2240 Woolbright Road, Suite 415 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Palm Beach Coffee Company - Espresso Italia READ The March 9, 2005 Rip-Off Report NOW! It Suggests A Plan! Boynton Beach, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Retract

*Consumer Suggestion: Palm Beach Speciality Coffee is sincere, they have nothing to do with Espresso Italia

*UPDATE Employee: Palm Beach Coffee Rebuttal/Espresso Italia - Palm Beach Specialty Coffee, and has never, and never will have, any association with the company known as Espresso Italia.

Take a moment and read the Rip-Off Report I wrote on March 9th. I suggest a plan of action! All this bitching and moaning is not going to get us any action or results.

Does someone have a current list of Distributors?

If so, scan it into the system or put it on the Internet. Perhaps someone that is computer savvy will do a web site and let everyone know and we can work together.

In the meantime, has Espresso Italia closed down. I can and speak to the women who answer and never get a call back and the women either don't know what's happening or are not telling!

We need to get all Distributors organized!

Read the March 9th I posted!

Charles s.
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Palm-Beach-Coffee-Company-Espresso-Italia-READ-The-March-9-2005-Rip-Off-Report-NOW-I-135014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Retract

AUTHOR: Mitch - (U.S.A.)

There is an ex employee of espresso italia at PBSC. There is no way this guy would have anything to do with EI Marketing

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Michael - (Mexico)

You all know me at this stage. I filed the first report against Espresso Italia.

As regards the company Palm Beach Speciality coffee, they informed me before buying the Espresso Italia franchise that the company was a fraud but Espresso Italia told me that Palm Beach was the fraud. Unfortunatly, I believed, like many others, Espresso Italia.

Being in the BBB does not mean anything, Espresso Italia was there also with no complaints and look at the size of the fraud but I know that Palm Beach Speciality Coffee tried to warn me about Espresso Italia but I didnt take them on. Pity!

Michael Curran

By the way, All is not over with Espresso Italia, Shadd and Patrick will see justice soon. I told them both that a few months ago. I told them we were going to get to the bottom of things and we are getting there. It is unbelievable what they are at. This too will be public soon.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Michael Curran

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

A report was filed concerning a relationship of a company Palm Beach Coffee and the now defunct Espresso Italia. Firstly, there is no such company as Palm Beach Coffee; however, the company I work for is, unfortuntaly being confused with this non-existent company. The company I work for is named Palm Beach Specialty Coffee, and has never, and never will have, any association with the company known as Espresso Italia. Palm Beach Specialty Coffee has over 135 distributors nationwide, and has never had an incident reported against it. In fact, we invite you to go to the Better Business Bureau website, BBB.org. (the company is a member), and type in company by phone number, 561 881 0803, and under the company,there is nothing,meaning the record is clear.