Complaint Review: Esquire Insurance Agency,INC.

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: santa rosa conde — bronx New York United States of America
Esquire Insurance Agency,INC.
42-02 Northern BLVD Long Island City, New York United States of America

Esquire Insurance Agency,INC. Misguided me. They told me that they would get me the best car insurance deal they could but they didnt.Instead they placed me an insurance company that scammed me out of $500. Long Island City, New York

on 10/14/12 i purchased a car from major world.  since i had no insurance they referred me to their private insurance company.  esquire was the name of the insurance.  i then met with carlos of which is a broker. at that time i had no idea what a broker was. i just thought they were a private insurance for major world. he told he would find me the best deal he could, with lowest payments . he stated the insurance company everready would be the best and cheapest for me.  it was $318 a month. at the end the bill came out to $860.  he didnt tell me that $400 of that was a brokers fee.  he didnt probably explain that to me and i said the paper thinking i paid already $860 on my policy. after the fact i pd only $460 towards my insurance.  I spoke to Carlos and i indicated to him that i didnt understand the policy and he said you already signed the papers and there was nothing that he could do.  So i cancelled my policy and went to Geico on 10/24/12.  ever since I have been calling and writting letters trying to get my money refunded to me. instead im being charged another $104 in addition to what i already paid.  I was charged 10% of $3507,plus $121 early terminiation fee as well as $10 a day for the insurance.  I mortified at how i have being treated and want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Esquire-Insurance-AgencyINC/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Esquire-Insurance-AgencyINC-Misguided-me-They-told-me-that-they-would-get-me-the-best-974399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esquire Insurance Agency,INC.