Complaint Review: Essay Town

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: informed citizen — saratoga New York USA
Essay Town
www.essaytown.com Internet United States of America

Essay Town Website offers to help with school work, rips you off instead. saratoga, New York

This site claims to provide essays on a subject of choice and guarantees they have a paper fitting your needs.

I read comments from people saying they can't believe people would complain about a company we were using for cheating. It is not cheating. These Essays are suppose to be a guide. When you have a 12 page paper due, if you can get 3 pages of useful information it can really cut research time down. You can also site the paper making it completely legitimate for use.

These people never came up with a paper for me and when I asked for a refund offered another paper instead. I did not need another paper and by the time the got back to me I had already written what I needed on my own. They never refunded my $35.00. It is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Essay-Town/internet/Essay-Town-Website-offers-to-help-with-school-work-rips-you-off-instead-saratoga-New-Y-479509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Essay Town