Complaint Review: Essay Town

• Reported By:G Georgia
Essay Town
EssayTown.com Internet U.S.A.

Essay Town ripoff Internet

I was in a bind just having my baby and depending for help through a site that helped write essays. I was desperate and bought a paper, so I thought well the first thing that happened was they couldn't find anything on the topic, and that they could me credit or submit a different topic, so I gave them another topic and never did I hear from them again, I don't have a credit and I don't have my money back and I sure don't have a paper.

Needless to say I stayed up and finished an awesome paper on my own but couldn't deal with the fact that this site just totally ripped me off $40.00. I think people should be aware of this type of business because if you are depending on a paper and don't have it by the deadline you are screwed.

AG
G, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Essay-Town/internet/Essay-Town-ripoff-Internet-213377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Essay Town