Complaint Review: Essaytown.com

Essaytown.com
522 Highway, 9 North, #300 Manalapan, New Jersey United States of America

Essaytown.com Mark Dee CHARLATAN ACADEMIC SERVICE!!! Manalapan, New Jersey

*General Comment: That was a classy thing to do

*Author of original report: Essaytown Not Criminal or Fraudulent!

*Consumer Comment: scammer!

On May 8, 2011, I needed some assistance with a school academic writing exercise.  I gave Essaytown.com my project guidelines and I told them that I needed it back by May 10, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. in the afternoon.  A Mark Dee's name was attached to my case.  The specified time came and went and I received NOTHING!  No email, no phone call, NOTHING!  They debited my checking account for $60.00 though.  Once this payment posts to my account, I am going to my back to file a criminally fraudulent complaint against ESSAYTOWN.COM.  Stay away from them because it is a fraudulent operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Essaytowncom/Manalapan-New-Jersey-07726/Essaytowncom-Mark-Dee-CHARLATAN-ACADEMIC-SERVICE-Manalapan-New-Jersey-727659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Essaytown.com

#1 General Comment

That was a classy thing to do

AUTHOR: Professor Verb - (United States of America)

Many people would have just taken their refund and never bothered to follow-up on here.

Essaytown Not Criminal or Fraudulent!

AUTHOR: A E G - (USA)

I would like to publicly recant and renounce my statements concerning the Essaytown.com website.  I was given a full and fair refund.  Since they could not help me, they simply gave me back my money.  Essaytown.com is not, in my opinion, criminal or fraudulent.  They acted in good faith in the end.  I wish you could take my statement back because it simply is not true.  I hope this serves as a public apology to Essaytown and I wish them the very best!  Thanks again Essaytown.com.

scammer!

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

So you got cheated by a company whose business model is based off helping students cheat their way through college? You got what you deserved. Next time, do your own homework.