- Report: #1167991
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Essential Lites
Essential LitesInternet USA
Essential Lites Jun Espirito Poor installation of high intensity discharge(HID) headlights Torrance Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Jun Espirito performed the installation of the HID headlight RetrofiSource kit for my 2010 Prius on 4/29/14. Since getting the install several issues have come to light. The first was the leveling was done incorrectly for the height adjustment, the driver side light wouldn't turn on, and most recently the seal was done incorrectly causing fogging & heat DAMAGE. I had the repair done at Audio Design(Great shop, true professionals), attached is a list Audio Design furnished of problems with the installation that they found:
1) Bumper was missing screws
2) Right & Left ballast were loose, you didn't use the mounting bracket that came with the kit (or gave it back)
3) Plastic tabs on both the driver & passenger side were broken.
4) You used 2 different sealants for closing the housing which caused the fogging & heat damage. [continued below]....
As of today, I'm out $467.50(Audio Design cut me a huge break after telling them all the headaches that the original installation has caused by driving with defunct headlights, Audio Design typically charges $1200 for the same work that Jun performed) just to redo the work that was performed by Jun 3 months ago plus an additional $650.03 to put on the correct brackets that Jun had thrown away with the kit. All together the damage Jun caused equates to $350 + $467.50 + $650.03 = $1,467.53 to INSTALL HEADLIGHTS!!!!
Since having the problems I've attempting calling Jun on multiple occasions and he doesn't have a voicemail set up... I called TheRetrofitSource and Matt said that it's my problem.
I got the short end of the stick.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Essential-Lites/internet/Essential-Lites-Jun-Espirito-Poor-installation-of-high-intensity-dischargeHID-headlight-1167991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.