• Report: #1020505

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: 5280 Locksmith — Denver Colorado United States of America
Essential Retail Services
970 Reserve Dr Ste 180 Internet United States of America

Essential Retail Services essential4service.com The guy above me is right. They will call you 5 times a day if they need something, but try getting your $1000 check that you've been waiting patiently for, for 4 months, and they either hang up on yo, Internet

They will never pay you. I've been waiting for 4 months for a check of over $1000. They either hang up or pass the buck and refuse to help you. I've even been told that I have to email an address to chase payment. Other people just hang up on me. Emailed and spoke to staff only 2 times but they assured me that we had satisfied vendor requirements both times. Where's our money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Essential-Retail-Services/internet/Essential-Retail-Services-essential4servicecom-The-guy-above-me-is-right-They-will-call-1020505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Essential Retail Services