Complaint Review: Essintial

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2010

• Reported By: Michael — San Jose California United States of America
Essintial
One Sterling Place 100 Sterling Parkway Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Essintial Halifax, Essintial Enterprise Solutions, Watch out for these people! Internet

Watch out! Halifax is now NSS or Essintial  Network Solutions. They use contracted labor, and I DO mean use them! If you have ever done any work for Halifax, you know exactly what I am talking about! They have moved onto new lands, and are new looking for new prey. They have changed their name, but not the way they do business. I have wasted so many hours, doing work for them, at one of their popular video store clients, working on the old crap equipment they use, Now, they send me a work order, for a flat fee of $85.00, and then when they double book the job, they offer me half of what I was promised, and threaten to pay me NOTHING, after I have spent an hour on the road, driving to and from their customer's site, fighting Saturday traffic to the mall, only  to arrive, and find out, that they had sent another tech, a race, apparently seeing who would get there first, and screwing the one who got their second.  DONT" WASTE YOUR TIME! I would have been much better off, spending time with my family, instead of wasting my time, and my gas, to chase down yet another wasted call for Halifax, or Essintial , or NSS or whatever name they try to hide behind!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Essintial/internet/Essintial-Halifax-Essintial-Enterprise-Solutions-Watch-out-for-these-people-Internet-659612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Essintial