Complaint Review: Estefan Enterprises

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: John jacobs — Trenton New Jersey U.S.A.
Estefan Enterprises
420 Jefferson Avenue Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Estefan Enterprises Emilio Estefan Veteran Seeks Justice Miami Beach, Florida

It has been a long journey, and I have been telling nothing but the truth.After all, the truth only bends one way.
As a disabled veteran on a fixed income, I sought to have legal representation that could work withing my budget, however I came up "empty handed".

Several potential attorneys plainly told me that although I had a case, that it was going to cost me a lot of money.
One entertainment attorney who seemed to be very sympathetic agreed to take my case on a contingency. He wanted to help a veteran.

That fell through when he came to realize he would be battling Emilio Estefan and company.He apologized, wished me well, and ended our consultation.It was then that I really understood what I was up against.After having tried every possible way to have Emilio Estefan resolve this matter, only to be ignored at every turn, I decided to proceed as a Pro Se Litigant.

It has been a hard road, but I'm in it for the long haul.After all, when your right, you fight for your rights.

With God's help there will be a light at the end of the tunnell.
Thank you for your support, I will keep you posted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estefan-Enterprises/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Estefan-Enterprises-Emilio-Estefan-Veteran-Seeks-Justice-Miami-Beach-Florida-957303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estefan Enterprises