Complaint Review: Estela Ruelas Bernal

• Submitted: Wed, May 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Ben — Tustin California U.S.A.
Estela Ruelas Bernal
  • Phone: 011-52-555-015-1317
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Estela Ruelas Bernal Leisure Resort Specialist Accomplice to Time Share Scam Her accomplices continually create new company names to avoid law enforcement Puerto Vallarta, Internet

*General Comment: Let's Do Something

*Author of original report: Pulling Together To Prosecute These Crooks

*General Comment: Help Please

Estela Ruelas Bernal is a crook and works with a group of accomplices claiming to sell your time share. she poses as an escrow officer and she is not. Estela and her accomplices will slowly reel you in with Fake government paperwork and claim SAT Mexican Tax agency requires you pay taxes upfront to sell your time share. They are all liars according to SAT attorney Glendon Serratos.

Please report fast to Federal Trade COmmission. your attorney general, FBI local and Better Business Group of san Francisco Pat is your contact. I will tell pat to pass out connection source so we can ban together and execute justice.

Operating under Bayside Management Group and Leisure Resort Specialist.

Her accounts are set up at Bancomer and Banamex. We need to work together to get her prosecuted.

she has harmed many in the past 3 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estela-Ruelas-Bernal/internet/Estela-Ruelas-Bernal-Leisure-Resort-Specialist-Accomplice-to-Time-Share-Scam-Her-accompli-730874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estela Ruelas Bernal

#1 General Comment

Let's Do Something

AUTHOR: ILEANA - (United States of America)

Thanks for your words and response.

i will call you we really have to do something.

because the Bank in Mexico have to be some how involved .

Ileana

Pulling Together To Prosecute These Crooks

AUTHOR: Valerie - (U.S.A.)

I am so amazed that these people continue to rip people off. These crooks changed their phone numbers so I was not able to track them. Can you call me? My business is Residential Mortgage Service Inc. in Orange - you can google and find the business number 714-769-2800. I know of another person who was taken for alot of money. Do not feel bad. I realize when we are in bad times...our common sense goes out the door. I know this is what happened to me. These people lied and I did report to SAT. The attorney for SAT is who told me this group is lying about needing to pay up front.

#3 General Comment

Help Please

AUTHOR: ILEANA - (United States of America)

I am one of the naive person that belived in this company i deposited $4700 us dollars to bank in mexico via wire transfer. i did it with bank of america and have all my papers . i really need to get my money back. if anyone is in my position and want justice please help me.

Thanks