Complaint Review: Estes Express

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: frank — dallas Texas
Estes Express
3901 W. Broad St. Richmond, Virginia USA

Estes Express Rob EstesHeather WatsonBrian JohnsonAl WilderLarry Sanderson Damaged Property, Damaged shipping, horrendous response, would not honor claim, did not replace goods Richmond Virginia

I used Estes at the suggestion of Freightquote and was horrendously disappointed to receive my NEW restaurant equipment damaged! The driver acknowledged that Estes was at fault and called in the claim immediately. Then started my horrific experience..........4 1/2 months and 23 calls later, after numerous confrontations and being igmored, lied to and challenged by Heather Watson in charge of claims, I reach Brian Johnson whom admitted fault and said that he would authorize cutting a check to me asap. At that point I was again passed back to Ms. Watson.

Three weeks later, after numerous calls to the corporate office, I again start getting harassment from Heather Watson asking why they should honor my claim and have yet to receive a check for damaged merchandise. I purchased this for a client, who no longer wants to utilize my services, have suffered damage to my company's reputation and and I will be filing suit.

Other employees encountered in this terrible experience include Larry Sanderson(whom claimed I would be receiving a check-NOT) Elvia ????, and of course Heather Watson.

I would seriously suggest to ANYONE not to use Estes-Express for anything and to seriously re-consider recommendations from Freightquote!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estes-Express/Richmond-Virginia-23230/Estes-Express-Rob-EstesHeather-WatsonBrian-JohnsonAl-WilderLarry-Sanderson-Damaged-Proper-1085936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estes Express