Complaint Review: Estes Transportation

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: cullari — Hershey Pennsylvania
Estes Transportation
Internet USA

Estes Transportation They charged me $100 to use a lift gate, which I didn't need without telling me ahead of time of the charge,  Internet

The driver arrived at my business with my shipment in his truck.  He didn't have a pallet jack so I lent him mine.  I noticed that he had a lift gate so I asked him if we could use it to load my pallet jack on the truck, and then to unload my shipment. I have a lift truck so we could have used that. He didn't tell me it would cost me a $100 to use the lift gate.  Without my pallet jack, we would have had to unload my shipment by hand, which would have taken at least one half hour. As it was, he was there for about 5 minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estes-Transportation/internet/Estes-Transportation-They-charged-me-100-to-use-a-lift-gate-which-I-didnt-need-without-1052636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estes Transportation