Complaint Review: Estes bbq

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Will freeman — Asheboro North Carolina
Estes bbq
Richmond, Virginia USA

Estes bbq Joshua estes He is a mental person who has put bad reviews on me for his own wrong doing Richmond Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Will F**** is a scamming liar

Joshua Estes of Estes bbq is a mental person he came to my shop after ordering a smoker from me that payment hadnt even went through yet for beat my windows beat my doors and would not leave. he harassed me for a while but he finally quit that. but now he is putting false complaints on me that are irrelevant. the bottom line is he is mental and when I said this guys I mean it truly. Do not do business with him or he might snap at you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Estes-bbq/Richmond-Virginia/Estes-bbq-Joshua-estes-He-is-a-mental-person-who-has-put-bad-reviews-on-me-for-his-own-wr-1049193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Estes bbq

Will F**** is a scamming liar

AUTHOR: Beware-of-Will - ()

This guy is full of lies. And not just everything he said above. He is a con artist who has swindled many people and since we told the world what he did he's been desperately trying to lash out with false comments. That's why he is the only person you will find a negative review from. But don't take my word for it. Check out the many other people he has cheated here: (((link redacted))) . All those people are really angey and have actually contacted us privately to help in a class action lawsuit against Will F****. Good luck buddy  you're gonna need it!